Laser Hair Removal
- No Downtime
- Less pain and discomfort compared to waxing or tweezing
- Large areas can be treated quickly + effectively
- Safely treat all skin types
WHAT IT TREATS:
- Unwanted Hair
- Prevents Ingrown Hairs
- Prevents Folliculitis
WHY AESTHETIC ABUNDANCE:
Because we are all certified and trained to offer safe, effective laser hair removal while being supervised by a plastic surgeon.
Are you tired of shaving, plucking or waxing your UNWANTED HAIR?
LHR is the process of removing unwanted hair by utilizing pulses of laser light that destroys the hair follicle. Everyone will need to begin with 6 treatments and the time frame is every 4, 6 or 8 weeks depending on the area we will be treating. Because laser hair removal is not permanent, but permanent hair reduction we highly recommended maintenance treatments every 3 months post your package completion.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS:
All hair grows in 3 cycles:
Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen.
Several factors influence its growth: Age, ethnicity, medications, hormone levels, and even body site all influence the length, coarseness, and color of body hair.
How much hair you have depends on how many hairs are in their active growth cycle and how long that cycle will last.
Anagen = the ACTIVE growing phase where the hair bulb is intact. Hair grows in both directions, upward and downward. Early anagen is when the bulb is closest to the surface of the skin, and contains an abundance of melanin (pigment) allowing for the most effective treatment.
Catagen = brief INTERMIEDIATE phase between anagen and telogen. It is the regression phase when the lower part of the hair stops growing but is not shed, and the body absorbs the lower third of the follicle.
Telogen is the RESTING phase. The hair bulb is no longer present, and is now a club hair, which will fall out, or be pushed out of the follicle by a new anagen growing hair.
WHY LASER HAIR REMOVAL or REDUCTION?
1. Safe + Effective on hairs that are in their growth or anagen phase. Hairs that continue to grow after a treatment may be in their telogen phase (not growing) or the laser may not have penetrated well enough with enough energy.
2. Highly Trained Professesional select the safest and optimal laser setting without causing injury, scaring, pigmentation changes, or unbearable discomfort to the indiciial.
3. We offer package specials of 30% and 50% off because we understand and know it will take several treatments to make you happy and to see results, plus we want you to be able to have smooth skin and feel fabulous in your Summer outdoor activities!